There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
The Millery is your outlet on campus. Help us with your support and tell us how we can improve services to better meet your needs: email@example.com
Yourimbah is working with the University to ensure staff and students on the campus continue to have access to a range of food and beverage services, including options for extended hours, discounts and other strategies. We will keep you informed of any changes, however, if you have any questions or comments, please contact Yourimbah.
Change the Course: National Report on Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment at Australian Universities 2017
The Australian Human Rights Commission has released the Change the Course: National Report on Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment at Australian Universities, which reports findings from its national student survey on sexual assault and sexual harassment among university students.