There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
If you are 18 or 19, you can earn money and help the Central Coast Local Health
District address an important health issue at the same time.
Your mission is to attempt to purchase alcohol from a list of bottle shops you will
be given, without showing ID. You’ll receive a $17 payment for each bottle shop
surveyed, and a $100 gift voucher when you complete your list.
If you decide to become a “secret shopper”, you will be working for the ‘Shadow
Shopper’ company, and liaising with Gina from the Health Promotion Service at
Central Coast Local Health District.
More about the project http://www.healthpromotion.com.au/EDDI/AS2M.htm
A message from the CCCC:
Here at the Central Coast Community College we are continually looking for ways to better support our community, such as offering innovative aeducation and training opportunities, partnering with local community groups or reaching out to those who need assistance through various activities.
Dear Voting Member,
A copy of Central Coast Campus Union Ltd (Yourimbah) 2016 Financial Statements is available for Members.
If you would like a copy simply email Yourimbah and we will forward you an email attachment.
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on 24 May 2017 in the Café Bar/Lakes Café inside the Cafeteria.
A light lunch will be provided.