There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
ICE - Support for families and friends
Kariong Neighbourhood Centre is offering a free presentation on the drug 'ICE and Helping Families to Cope' on 23 March 216 as well as a six week support group for families and friends of those who are addicted to ice, starting 1 April 2016. Fore more information please read the flyers here:
ICE - Helping Families to Cope Presentation 23 March 2016
ICE Support Group starting 1 April 2016
For more information please contact Kariong Neighbourhood Centre on 4340 1724 or email@example.com