There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
KU Ourimbah Children's Centre has limited vacancies available, particularly to students studying on campus.
KU Ourimbah has an attached Forest Kindergarten which is integral to curriculum delivery. All children aged 0-5 years have access to specialist teaching, where we emphasise immersion in nature as a starting point to understanding the wider world. Natural outdoor settings have been found to influence children’s emotional wellbeing and mental health. There is also evidence that suggests an increase in academic outcomes for children attending a Forest Kindergarten when they first begin formal schooling. The changing natural environment affords possibilities that make creativity highly conspicuous, and challenges children to take account of the less predictable nature of outdoor landscapes.
KU Ourimbah has won 3 major awards over the past 2 years and is rated in the top 1% of all early education services in Australia.
KU Ourimbah Preschool and Children's Centre
Central Coast Campus, University of Newcastle
Ourimbah NSW 2258