There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
The latest newsletter from the Central Coast Sport and Recreation office is out.
here are the headlines, download the newsletter for full details
- Sports Education
- Grants and Funding
- Central Coast Sports Star of the Year Awards 2015
- Sporting Schools
- Men of Football – Defibrillator funding
- Central Coast - what’s on?
'50 People, 1 Question' is a world-wide concept that explores human connections through people and places. This simple but effective narrative created a compelling vehicle to deliver 50 thought-provoking responses.
This entire film was uniquely captured by the Treehouse Creative team using ‘tiny’ Fuuvi Bee 8mm Toy Digital Cameras. These palm-sized cameras are simply incredible!
To watch or share the film please click here: https://youtu.be/v0ix9b7B7UM
During the mid-semester (September/October) break, Yourimbah office is open 10am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Cafe Bar is open 7.30am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Normal hours will resume Tuesday 6 October 2015
Term 4, 2015 sees a whole new look and name for Cafe East!
NEW NAME, NEW MENU and NEW HOURS
From 6 October 2015, Your Roasted be open 8am - 2pm Monday to Friday
New menus items include:
Eggs Benedict Wrap
Muesli and Yoghurt Cups
Quiche and Salad
Scones with Jam and Cream
Three types of coffee
We would like to welcome some new students to the 2015 Yourimbah Board of Directors.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES
Angela Ritter (2015-2016)
Dylan Summerell (2015-2016)
Grant Tomkins (2015-2016)
Sue Wilson (2015-2016)
Amy Caton (2014-2017)
Cara Marrone (2016-2017)
Jennifer Tomkins (2016-2017)
Trevor Wright (2016-2017)
If you would like to meet any of your representatives, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org