There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
Yourimbah has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (a written agreement) with the other UON student representative organisations, NUSA and NUPSA, to research the possibility of a new, merged student representative organisation.
It's important to take care of your mental health and wellbeing, especially when it gets to the pointy end of the semester. Take some time out of your study schedule to relax. Learn some tips, tricks, and tactics to help you stress less in the lead up to exams and major assignment submissions by checking out the links here at Student Central.