There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
Something useful for all the Education students on campus:
The childcare centre on campus, KU Ourimbah, is hosting the following workshop.
Download the registration form here
Prior booking is essential. Bookings and payments are due by Thursday 4th June 2015
Attachment, Trauma, Brain Development & Resilience
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on 22 April 2015 in the Café Bar.
Download full details here.
The storm interrupted our intended Opening Week for The Millery, so we've rescheduled next week!
We are celebrating the opening week of The Millery, the new name for the building containing the Cafeteria and Cafe Bar. We have five days of specials to celebrate.
As of today, Monday 16 February 2015, Central Coast Campus Union Ltd has changed its trading name from ‘Campus Central – Ourimbah’ to ‘Yourimbah’.
This change marks a coming of age for your student association – as we come into our 21st year on campus, we felt that a new look and feel was required to reflect the new stage we have reached in our life.