There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
Yourimbah will be holding three debates on campus in Semester 2, 2015.
We need students to particapte!
If you are interested in joining our first debate (to be held Wednesday 5 August), please contact Yourimbah before Friday 24 July 2015.
Topics will include:
That Actions Speak Louder Than Words (5 August 2015)
That Giving Is Better Than Receiving (31 August 2015)
That Social Media is Anti-Social (14 October 2015)
Please contact Yourimbah by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Office to see us!
From one student to another: how to tackle exam prep the right way
It is that time of the year once again – exams are almost upon us. Everyone’s in a frantic rush to finish assignments and still have enough time to do some serious studying for the upcoming examinations. With a whirlpool of overwhelming pressure bringing you down, I hope you can spare a few minutes to read some advice on how to keep yourself together… from one student to another.
Something useful for all the Education students on campus:
The childcare centre on campus, KU Ourimbah, is hosting the following workshop.
Download the registration form here
Prior booking is essential. Bookings and payments are due by Thursday 4th June 2015
Attachment, Trauma, Brain Development & Resilience