There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
During the mid-semester (September/October) break, Yourimbah office is open 10am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Cafe Bar is open 7.30am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Normal hours will resume Tuesday 6 October 2015
We would like to welcome some new students to the 2015 Yourimbah Board of Directors.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVES
Angela Ritter (2015-2016)
Dylan Summerell (2015-2016)
Grant Tomkins (2015-2016)
Sue Wilson (2015-2016)
Amy Caton (2014-2017)
Cara Marrone (2016-2017)
Jennifer Tomkins (2016-2017)
Trevor Wright (2016-2017)
If you would like to meet any of your representatives, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ourimbah Campus is lucky to have it's own KU Children's Services Centre located on campus. KU Ourimbah is proud to announce they have won a prestigious award for "Excellence in Sustainability" at the 2015 Central Coast Business Excellence Awards held on 29 August 2015.