There are a number of ways to keep in touch with news and events at Ourimbah Campus.
• Events Calendar - available on this website here.
• Your News – can be emailed directly to you or click here to view the Your News page.
• Connect with us – ‘like’ us on FB or follow us on Twitter, find out more here.
• Yourimbah app – our free App, click here for more info.
• Noticeboards on campus – keep an eye out for updates on the noticeboards around campus.
Yourimbah will be holding three debates on campus in Semester 2, 2015.
We need students to particapte!
If you are interested in joining our first debate (to be held Wednesday 5 August), please contact Yourimbah before Friday 24 July 2015.
Topics will include:
That Actions Speak Louder Than Words (5 August 2015)
That Giving Is Better Than Receiving (31 August 2015)
That Social Media is Anti-Social (14 October 2015)
Please contact Yourimbah by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Office to see us!
The storm interrupted our intended Opening Week for The Millery, so we've rescheduled next week!
We are celebrating the opening week of The Millery, the new name for the building containing the Cafeteria and Cafe Bar. We have five days of specials to celebrate.
Something useful for all the Education students on campus:
The childcare centre on campus, KU Ourimbah, is hosting the following workshop.
Download the registration form here
Prior booking is essential. Bookings and payments are due by Thursday 4th June 2015
Attachment, Trauma, Brain Development & Resilience
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on 22 April 2015 in the Café Bar.
Download full details here.